Why hello there, lovelies!
Today’s a really big day.
Today’s the day I bring a dream to life.
I shared with you in December that I want to be a life coach.
Well, today’s the day that I open my practice.
I am so excited and thrilled and scared right now, I’m sitting here with possibly thousands of butterflies swirling in my belly.
I’m a firm believer in the power of self-care — creating a self-care practice changed my life, it keeps me joyful and balanced, it fills my heart up.
A question: How often are you focusing on everything and everyone but you? Pretty often, huh?
You take care of everyone else, now it’s time to take care of you.
I want to help you:
- Create daily routines and practices to maintain peace, balance and calm.
- Extend empathy to yourself as easily as you extend it to others.
- Cultivate a deep, loving and reverent relationship with yourself.
- Quiet self-doubt and tap into your own intrinsic wisdom.
- Work through fear and vulnerability in order to connect with your tribe.
I want to help you live the life you so very much deserve: one of presence and connection, ease and joy.
You can read about my coaching program and contact me about scheduling your free 30 minute Exploration Session by clicking here.
I’ll be working with a limited number of women, I so hope that you are one of them!
An extra something special — to celebrate and revel in the thrill of it all, I created a three-part free e-course for you: Self-care for the Soul.
It’s part-guide, part-gratitude, and it’s exclusively for my newsletter folk, so if you haven’t signed up for that, click right here and enter your email.
The e-course focuses on these three self-care topics:
- Getting grounded in the basics
- Affirmations, intentions and gratitudes
- The power of unplugging
I poured my heart into this course, I poured my heart into all of it, and I am so happy to share this with you.
Thank you so much for being here, you all light me up.
Here’s to making our dreams real,